META MEASURES LEGGINGS AND TOPS
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
If your body measurements for chest and waist do not match the same size, choose the size that is closest to your chest measurement.
If in between sizes, choose the smaller size for a tight fit or the larger size for a loose fit.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
To determine your clothing size, you should measure your body measurement, following the instructions below.
1. Height : Measure from the top of the head to the floor.
2. Chest : Measure around the fullest part of your chest, holding the tape measure horizontally.
3. Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waist, holding the tape measure horizontally.
4. Hips : Measure around the fullest part of the hips, standing with feet together, holding the measuring tape horizontal.
5. Inseam : Measure the length of the leg from inside the crotch to the floor while standing with feet slightly apart.